19.6.10

Travis, Ashton.


My older brother is a junior at the renown, Howard University and he flew in to see his lil' bro graduate from high school before he hopped one back to DC. Whenever he comes to visit, he always drops knowledge he's gained from his experiences at Howard. Whether it be shoes, clothes, trends, life-lessons and music. This visit was a plethora of these subjects. I picked him up from the clearport (Jay-Z reference), we grabbed a bit of grub and headed back to the crib. He flipped open his lap-top and put me on to freshman Howard U artist, Ashton Travis. I'm definitely a fan of good music and Ashton Travis is just that. My brother's close friend at Howard, Superficial, produced a couple of dope tracks from Ashton's mixtape, Mr. Freshman 2.0. My favorite track has to be "Cruisin' On A Cloud," produced by Superficial. Both guys are talented so check 'em out yourself. Enjoy.

drizzy.

No comments:

Post a Comment