21.6.10

white, varsity-red and black.



A few days following graduation from high school, I awakened to discover a nicely packaged, double-boxed pair of Air Jordans solemnly resting on my doorstep. I returned to my room with the large box in my hands and carefully disposed of the shell surrounding the original box of my Air Jordan Retro II's from '04, white, varsity-red and black. I was extremely happy to see the diverging lines on the top of the box, revealing the face of the all-time great Michael Jordan. A few creases here and there, however, the shoes were in immaculate condition. I decided to pass on the 2010 retros of this particular Jordan and go for the primary retro. An overall good decision on my part. I guess I consider these shoes my grails because Jordan II's are my favorite Jordan although these are my very first pair of II's. I intentionally placed the School Daze DVD in the background because Edge had on the OG Jordan II's from '95. Extremely dope. I have yet to relinquish these onto the streets but when I do, you'll definitely notice.

drizzy.

No comments:

Post a Comment